Wednesday, March 18, 2009

aggravation, then success

Okay, so I thought I was almost done with my web page when I left class last week--big misconception there!  I spent a lot of time figuring out the quirkiness of the software involved.  I wound up with a bunch of lost pages, i put a lot of information in the wrong places, and things i put in the right places didn't show up where they were supposed to be.  Then there were several items that I put on the page, saved on the page, went back to and saw on the page, only to find them disappear at a later date!  Extremely aggravating!  So I think I finally finished it and have everything in place and then comes the concept of actually turning in the assignment.  Good luck with that one!  Despite help from the good Dr. Luongo, I'm still not even sure that she has what she needs.  I copied the "parent letter form" and pasted it in an email to her.  I will keep you posted on the outcome and good luck with the Scholastic Site!

2 comments:

  1. I got it all!

    Success for you--and me. ;)

    The final product was wonderful.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! I've dealt with the same struggles and frustrations and also had to seek the help of Dr. Luongo. I hope your website worked out! Mine is still a work in progress! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete